Tuesday, June 14, 2011

First it Happens in the Natural, Then it Happens in the Spiritual

This is a year old, but it seems like good timing since I came home to four inches of water at the back of my house.  This year we even have waterfalls where there were none before and the rivers are the highest I've seen. 



June 2010:  We've had a lot of rain this spring and even into summer and it's caused new waterways to start flowing in the mountains, which has resulted in washed out roads, flooding, lotsa damage.  I've looked at some of these "new creeks" and wondered where in the world all that water could be coming from.

1 Corinthians 15:44-49 states that things happen in the natural before they happen in the spiritual.  The natural world is all a foreshadowing of what is to come.

Last night I had a dream.  There was a group of people hiking down a washed out trail down a mountain, water was trickling along the path.  They were singing and worshipping and laughing, it was very free and powerful.  I looked to my left and saw another group coming down a different trail singing a different song.  It seemed like the whole mountain was full of these groups all going down and when the first group that I saw got almost to the river, I saw that they were about to cross paths with another group to my right that had a lot of kids in the group.  They hung back and let the kids go first to the river.  The little kids were shorter so the river came up higher on them and some of them went under the water and the people in the group in the back were having to reach under the water and grab a kid and pull them along and they would pop above the surface laughing.

I woke up and felt like all these little groups were tributaries flowing into one big move of the Spirit.  This generation of kids is going to be deep in the Spirit and they will be leading the way but they still need the older generations to take their hand and help them along.

June 2011:  It's been a year and so many changes for the better here.  For one thing, I've become aware of several Spirit filled home groups besides us here now, (the little tributaries?) we have a local Healing Rooms now,  we've had a conference where the Holy Spirit was not only welcome, but very much in action.  We're about to have another one of those July 8-9.  And I've seen some little kids with big faith.  I've even seen my 7 year old nephew step forward and demonstrate the power of God with me standing back and helping him.  This is all new in the last year, I can't wait to see where we go from here.

Need to learn dream interpretation? Here's a good site. Just want somebody to interpret them for you? Here's another.

No comments:

Post a Comment